While I let the cheeks drying quietly, I quickly filled the one on the top side with superglue. Be careful with this method, do not allow the glue to dry for several hours, 10 or 20 minutes max (it should be dry but still soft). After it will become too hard and takes 10 times longer to sand, with a good chance of damaging the rest of the part. I then re-written new lines. Sorry, no photos, the result can be see below.

The paneling is then re-writte on the cheeks starting with vertical lines.

The horizontal lines follow fairly quickly, ensuring to remain at right angles to the vertical (while the eye tends to insidiously deviate from because of the shape of the room).

Raised panels are added (plastic card). The tiny panels are cut in a sheet of 0.2 mm rhodoïd (found in the stationery, not in model store).




By the way, on top, I removed the three small bones behind the turret, whic were not very well molded, and replaced them with shaped plastic card. The semi-spheres on the rear flat area are also replaced.




In the small trench in front of the rim, I inserted a thin vertical strip

Then I go on the underside, where references do not give a clear view of the paneling. So even if the kit seems slightly wrong, I decided to keep it, just completing it as best I could. I also left the raised paneling, also incorrect, again adding small squares of 0.2 m rhodoid.




As a result, each side must complete the empty space.




Last operation on the head, left and right sides of the nose needed to be sanded bevel. (pictures to come)

Back on the engines module, where I have a few details to complete, especially in the space between the body of the two engines, with plastic profiles. I may use this old 1/720 helicopter propeller for the last strip that will be added after the painting stage will be completed.




There are a lot of piping encircling the engine module, that I did with brass rods.



As I was waiting for the missing parts of the bays, I was stuck on this assembly, and made a little break!