As the lighting is more complicated for me... I will start with the simplest part of the job, improving details :

  • After I asked myself if I would replace the pipes in the openinf by brass rod, I did only changed in two places where it was really noticable and aesthetics.

IMG_0963 IMG_0965

  • The mandibles are separated from the clamp, ("Scalpel, Doctor Ross")

After | Before IMG_9162 IMG_9163


  • The escape pods panel lines. Ideally, it should have been all filled and re-writing, but I played lazy here and only simulated the offsets by accentuating recessed engraving on one side or another (with more or less success finally! )

IMG_0890 IMG_0891 IMG_0905

  • Laser impact, and this is not what is missing on this ship...

IMG_0879 IMG_0880 IMG_0881 IMG_0882 IMG_0883 IMG_0884 IMG_0885 IMG_0886 IMG_0887

As well as on the escape pod, and cockpit access arm.

IMG_0888 IMG_0892 IMG_0902

  • The inside of the clamp is detailed with plastic bits.

Some pictures of this aera on MR Falcon, with and without camera flash :


IMG_0908 IMG_0909


IMG_0906 IMG_0910

the mod :





  • plastic strip on the lower clamp


  • Small circle on a side corridor


  • Scoop out some tiny hole (clamp...):

IMG_1009-2 IMG_1083 IMG_1081-2

  • Adding, modifying or refining various details, in pictures :

IMG_0893 IMG_0901-2 IMG_0899 IMG_1078 IMG_1079-2

  • The dish should have a top and bottom piping around the edge, which proved to be difficult to reproduce, so I simulate the reverse by removing some material where there should not be any piping.


  • The pins of landing gear doors are refine to be able to be inserted without strength, and without offsets.