Back to show the end of this assembly.

I had to improve the weathering, which was too soft.

For this, I took gray, black and umber oil paints.
I apply a line of paint on the model, and pull the colors backwards (in the direction of the relative wind) with the finger or a paper towel.

Gradually, I weathered all the parts.

While this was drying, I painted the clone pilots :

and the R2 unit

Then I did tiny white paint chips, which adds a very interesting aspect to the model (but very difficult to shot with the camera)

After bonding the engines along the fuselage, the seats and pilots are installed in the cockpit.

Then the canopy and the R2 unit.

and finally the turret (with a repositionable glue in case of!)

Finished !